By using any of the Services provided by manilabaybeach.com, you consent to the terms of this Policy.
What are the terms?
Well, there are none. But, we do make you a few promises.
Our promises are in regard to the following:
- Data that you have provided — (name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data; customer service inquiries, product reviews and other feedback regarding the Services).
- Any potential User credentials — now or in the future, such as username, password, password hints and similar security information used to create an account and authenticate users of the Services.
- Demographic data — such as age, gender, country and language preference.
- Payment data — such as credit card information and billing address.
- Device data — such as type of device, operating system and other software installed on the device, device settings, IP address, device identifiers and error reports.
- Usage data — such as the programs and features you access, items you purchase (assuming manilabaybeach.com has products for sale at one time in the future), and the timing, frequency and duration of your interactions through the Services.
- Location data — such as IP addresses received from your device.
- Information about your interests and preferences — such as your favorite songs and artists, your home city or your communications preferences. In addition to what you provide directly, we will not attempt to infer your interests and preferences from other data we collect, such as the content and advertisements — assuming there are advertisements in the future — you interact with while using the Services.
- Third party integrations — If you connect your use of the Services through a third party service (e.g., a social media platform), the third party may share certain information from your third party account with us.
- Other third party data — such as data from our affiliates, partners or vendors, data brokers or public sources.
So, what are our promises?
- We promise to NOT use any of the above for any reason — beyond direct communication with you.
- Further, we promise to not share your personal information with any third party.
- And finally, we promise to not sell and/or profit off of — in any way — any of your personal information.
Also, specifically regarding the use of our Manila Bay Beach Radio apps, when connecting to our radio stream, your IP address will be sent to our radio service provider in order for us to track listening trends and provide licensing bodies with royalty reports. Once our service provider receives your IP it is immediately anonymised, deleted and becomes untraceable. This data is never sold on or passed to other companies.
The Manila Bay Beach Radio iOS App does not collect any user data when installed or launched on your device.
The Manila Bay Beach Radio Android App does not collect any user data during use. In order to provide audio control during Phone App use, the App will monitor the ‘state’ of the phone App (idle, in call, call ended) if applicable on your device. At no point will the App be able to listen in or derive phone numbers or data.
The Android App also requires access to local storage. This is to store its configuration for faster launch times.
Please know your privacy is important to us. We seek to protect your personal information and your right to privacy. Your business and information is your business and information; it’s not ours — plain and simple.